Director of Communications (full-time) sought by North Avenue Presbyterian Church, a dynamic and growing church located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. NAPC has served the greater Atlanta area since 1898. Our 900-member congregation represents cultural and socioeconomic diversity at its very best.
The Director of Communications is responsible for managing all internal and external communications across printed and digital platforms. Use your skills and abilities to plan, write, edit, and produce publications and marketing materials.
Basic requirements for the position include:
- Strong organizational, communications, time management, and people skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly developed graphic design skills
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite 6 (or later)
- Proficient in WordPress for web site management
- Budget development and administration
- A familiarity with video production
- Bachelor degree in Communications or a related field
- Three years of experience
In addition to a competitive salary, the position includes health insurance, pension, life/disability insurance, vacation, sick leave, and personal time off.
If you are interested in working where you can truly make a difference, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Principals only. No phone calls, please.
See the full job description here.