North Avenue Presbyterian Church has a rich legacy of missions. We engage the city, befriend internationals and partner with the global church seeking to become a people of embodied presence among the materially poor, refugees, international students, and the church in difficult areas of the world. Read more about NAPC Missions' strategic plan and partners here.
SEE THE SHOPPING LIST & MORE INFORMATION HERE.
We have multiple First Serve opportunities throughout the year that serve
as an on-ramp to explore how you can engage in mission with a NAPC Mission Partner.
2017 Opportunities to Serve in Mission
More details about these opportunities will be posted here as events approach.
- February 28 Lobby Day to fight human trafficking (contact Matt Seadore)
- March 19 Volunteer training event with World Relief (contact Matt Seadore)
- April 22 First Serve with Refuge Coffee (contact Matt Seadore)
- April 29 First Serve with Friends of Refugees/World Relief (contact Roxie Chess)
- April 30 Sunday Evening Prayers for the Middle East (contact Roxie Chess)
- June 6-9 Mission Plunge Jr. for Grades 1-3 (register here)
- June 19-22 Mission Madness for Youth (contact Jessica Dart)
- July 10-13 Mission Plunge for Grades 4-5 (register here)
- July 12-24 Austria Mission Trip for Youth (contact Jessica Dart)
- July 22 Special Serve Opportunity in Clarkston for Parents of Kids on Austria Trip (contact Matt Seadore)
- July Backpack Donation Drive for FCS (contact Roxie Chess)
- August 5-19 Welcoming Chinese Scholars (Airport Pick Ups, Hosting in Homes, Meal Prep) (contact Jason Chen)
- August 19 Chinese Scholar Welcoming Dinner (contact Jason Chen)
- October 1 World Communion Sunday (contact Matt Seadore)
- November 23 Thanksgiving Hosting of Chinese Students (contact Jason Chen)
- December 3-15 Pride for Parents Toy Drive for FCS (contact Roxie Chess)
- December Bake Cookies for Atlanta Children's Shelter Holiday House (contact Roxie Chess)
- December 16 First Serve with FCS Pride for Parents (contact Roxie Chess)
- December 16 Chinese Christmas Dinner (contact Jason Chen)