NAPC Middle Schoolers will be at The Great Escape at Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee, June 10-15.
This week is packed full of recreation and activities as well as dynamic speakers, musicians, and other artists who understand how to communicate in real ways with young people.
The Great Escape is a tremendously fun and exciting atmosphere where students feel comfortable and loved, and where they will have the best week of their lives experiencing the love of Jesus!
- Bibles, pens, journals (if you journal)
- Sleeping bag or sheets/blanket (it gets cold at night!)
- Pillow, towels, toiletries (you may also want to bring hand soap/hand towels/a bath mat for your bathroom)
- One-piece (for girls) bathing suit and beach towel, for use under clothing for recreation, there is no pool on campus (we will go swimming as part of our free day activities)
- Clothing and pajamas, NO short shorts or Tank Tops allowed!! (you may want two outfits a day)
- Old clothing that can get dirty and non slip-on shoes—for recreation
- Hat, sun block, water bottle, running shoes
- Spending money for camp, for snacks, t-shirts, CD’s, etc (we will go to Walmart on Sunday afternoon, and the church will pay for some snacks for the week)
- You may want a backpack/bag to carry your stuff during the day
- Money for camp offering
- Jacket or raincoat
- You may bring a cell phone but it must be left in the room during the day!