ESL & American Culture Classes
The free ESL and American Culture classes will meet every Wednesday night on the fourth floor of the church. Dinner is at the fourth floor gym 5:30-6:30 p.m. ($4), and class is from 6:30-8 p.m. The North Avenue bus will come to the GLC at 5:15 p.m., IPST at 5:20 p.m., and WCF at 5:25 p.m. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Pizza & Bible Discussion
WCF at Georgia Tech (724 Techwood Drive next to the football stadium) hosts free Pizza and Bible Discussion every Thursday evening. Dinner starts at 6:30 p.m. and small group discussions go from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Come to enjoy food, fellowship and investigative Bible study. Child care is provided. We also organize out-of -town trips and celebrate Chinese and American holidays!
Sunday Worship Services
Come experience worship at North Avenue Presbyterian Church. North Avenue Church is located at 607 Peachtree Street, one block east on North Avenue from the North Ave MARTA Station.
The schedule for Sunday mornings is as follows:
- 9:30 AM – Bus pickup at 500 Northside Apartments (former Hartford Apartments)
- 9:40 AM – Bus pickup at Tenth Street and Holly St.
- 9:45 AM – Pickup at Tenth and Hemphill (Near IPST) Pick up by car
- 9:50 AM – Pickup at WCF at Georgia Tech
- 10:15 AM – ESL Bible Class previewing worship includes sermon text with English vocabulary
- 11:15 AM – Traditional Presbyterian Worship Service with pipe organ music and choir
- 12 PM – Lunch at $4 per person
- 5:45 PM – Contemporary Worship Service
For more information, contact Carol Hightower at firstname.lastname@example.org or Neale Hightower at email@example.com.
North Avenue Presbyterian Church is located at 607 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta. You can enter the building through the entrance on Peachtree Street facing the Bank of America building .