Accessibility at NAPC
Limited mobility parking spaces are available both on the upper parking deck (close to the covered entrance into the Crossing) and lower parking deck (close to the BMC entrance by the Atlanta's Children's Shelter).
· The Sanctuary is accessible from the upper parking deck or lower parking deck using the sanctuary elevator. This elevator also stops at the reception area, the hospitality hall, and the Peachtree Overlook.
· Accessible bathrooms are located in the Hospitality Hall, in the Narthex, on the third floor at the Crossing, on the 4th floor by the kitchen, in the elementary area, and in the Broyles Ministry Center.
· North Avenue offers a loop system. Hearing aid wearers with a “T” (telecoil) setting can now hear the service broadcast directly through their hearing aids - making spoken word much clearer and easier to hear. Others desiring hearing assistance may check out a portable receiver and headset from an usher.
· North Avenue provides American Sign Language interpretation for those who need it to worship with us. Please contact Kim Goldsmith to request interpretation services. We usually need 10 days notice.
· All of our bread used for communion is gluten-free.
If you have questions or other requests to make worshiping at North Avenue more accessible for you, please contact Kim Goldsmith.