Accessibility at NAPC
- Limited mobility parking spaces are available both on the upper parking deck (close to the covered entrance into the Welcome Center) and lower parking deck (close to the BMC entrance by the Atlanta's Children's Shelter).
- The Sanctuary is accessible off of Peachtree Street by ramp. A chairlift is also available in the 1920s stairwell to move from the third floor (Welcome Center entrance) to the Sanctuary. On Sunday mornings, greeters are happy to help you navigate our church campus!
- Bathrooms in the Welcome Center on the third floor and in the BMC on the second floor are handicap accessible.
- North Avenue offers a loop system. Hearing aid wearers with a “T” (telecoil) setting can now hear the service broadcast directly through their hearing aids - making spoken word much clearer and easier to hear. Others desiring hearing assistance may check out a portable receiver and headset from an usher.
- North Avenue provides American Sign Language interpretation for those who need it to worship with us. Please contact Kim Goldsmith to request interpretation services. We usually need 10 days notice.
- All of our bread used for communion is gluten-free.
If you have questions or other requests to make worshiping at North Avenue more accessible for you, please contact Kim Goldsmith.